Thursday, November 6, 2008

In The New - Democrats in the White House

My question to you now, is do you think that the democratic party and the new elect President is capable of bringing the change that we need to the United states and its economy?
I have faith that he can. So far Mr. Obama has come through with all his promises and one of his promises that he has made to the American people is that he is going to bring about change and do things a little differently than thing have been running. So since he has never bailed on his prmoises I don't expect him to bail on this one.

Do you think the state of the economy will improve or get worst in the years to come?
Right now I don't really think that it can get any worse than it is now, but I think with immediate action and the right choices made with constant attention I think that in the years so come the economy will improve not right away but in a few years.

Do you think inexperience is a big issue that should be considered?
I believe that it is an issue that should be considered but if Mr. Obama is surrounding himself with people who are more experienced than him then that somewhat makes up for his lack of experience.

No comments: