Thursday, September 25, 2008

In the News

Pit bull Attacks

I do not believe that humans should have the same punishment that dogs have for harming humans, despite their intelligence level. I don't agree that dogs should be put to sleep for showing some aggression towards someone however i do think that the dog should be placed in some type of training to decline its aggressiveness because it has displayed aggression which can lead to the dog bitting someone in the future.

I do that that pit bulls are dangerous animals they display behavior just like lions and tigers and we don't see many people trying to have a lion or tiger as a pet, because at any given moment just like a pit bull they can attack humans.I think that pit bulls should be banned because too many innocent people are getting hurt and this can be easily prevented.

I have never liked pit bulls because of their aggressive nature so these recent attacks from pit bulls only heights my dislike for them.

There really isn't much that I can think about to prevent future attacks. I personally believe that there have been too many attacks and that pit bulls should just be banned altogether.

No comments: