Thursday, October 16, 2008

In The News

In regards to Stacy's In the News I think just to be on the safe side religious art such as those should be viewed in the relative place of worship. If it was in the public there are many evil people out there who would get offended and vandalize the art which then would offend the people who followed the faith that the art depicted. So I think just to prevent any of that happening I think that it should not be in the public eye.

I think that any religion should be able to display their art if it is in the appropriate place due to people disrespecting other people's religion. I think people should keep religious art in a religious art gallery or within their own place of worship.

Should the government be involved in the funding or do you agree its unconstitutional?
I don't think that the government should be involved. But if they were I suggest that they fund all religions or none at all.

Would it be much more acceptable if an independent group of people did it since in America we do have "Freedom of Speech"?
Either way there are people out there who are not going to accept it and show hatred to the art, so frankly I don't think it would make a difference who does it.

No comments: